Kalyx Australia records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's server address,
- the user's top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.),
- the date and time of the visit to the site,
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded,
- the previous site visited and
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation,
where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
If you send us a message or subscribe to any services on the Kalyx Australia website, your e-mail address and other
personal information you may provide will be maintained on our systems. This information will only be used for the purpose
for which you have provided it and will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
Please note there may be additional privacy information relating to specific services provided on the Kalyx Australia
website - these statements will be accessible from the specific applications.